The term ‘ AwesomeDealz Enterprises South Africa (Pty) Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 9 Searle Street, Rondebosch East, Cape Town 7780. Our company registration number is 2021/302317/07. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
All orders placed by you and purchases of goods from us (by telephone, via our website or by such other means as we may permit) are on the basis of these Terms and Conditions and are subject to acceptance by us either (as applicable): (i) by delivery of the goods to you; or (ii) by providing the goods you have purchased to you by collection, at which point a legally binding contract is constituted between us.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without AwesomeDealz Enterprises South Africa (Pty) Ltd prior written consent.
- The processing of your payment and acknowledgment of your order does not constitute legal acceptance of your order. Where we accept your order, we have a legal duty to supply goods that are in conformity with these Terms and Conditions
- All goods supplied remain the property of AwesomeDealz Enterprises South Africa (Pty) Ltd until such time as they are paid for in full.
- We must receive payment for the whole of the price of the goods you order and purchase, and any applicable charges for delivery, before your order can be processed unless we have agreed otherwise in advance in writing.
- All goods sold through this site are sold as ’retail goods’. The vendor cannot be held responsible for any injury caused by improper use.
- In certain instances, AwesomeDealz Enterprises South Africa (Pty) Ltd makes use of third party suppliers who will package and dispatch the order on behalf of AwesomeDealz Enterprises South Africa (Pty) Ltd.
- This site trades in accordance with recent international directives for online trading as follows:
- Availability: All goods are subject to availability. While we endeavour to hold sufficient stock to meet all orders and purchases, if we have insufficient stock to supply or deliver the goods ordered and paid for by you, we will attempt to contact you using the details you have provided to us to ask you how you wish to proceed. We may, at our discretion, process any part of the order which is available. Where goods are out of stock, we will refund you the full price paid for such goods within 7 working days via bank transfer to the customer’s designated South African bank account.
- We provide a secure checkout for the encrypted delivery of sensitive customer information such as contact and credit card details.
- Right to return: All goods come with a 14-day satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase simply return it to us within 14 days of receiving your order and we will exchange it for an alternative product or refund your money (delivery costs are non-refundable). Re-shipping charge for alternative products lies with the customer.
- Pricing: Occasionally, an error may occur and goods may be either incorrectly priced, incorrectly discounted or described incorrectly, in which case we will not be obliged to supply the goods at the incorrect price or in accordance with the incorrect description or at all. We reserve the right to correct any errors from time to time. We will (at our discretion) either cancel your order and refund the price you have paid or use reasonable endeavours to contact you and ask you whether you wish to continue with the order at the correct price or correct description. If we are unable to contact you or you do not wish to continue with the order at the correct price or correct description, we will cancel your order and refund the price you have paid.